 Local / United Kingdom / 5603
Re: Approah by Journalist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
A wierd thing happened to me today? I was telephoned by a journalist working
for an independent magazine who is writing an article on Lego, the theme
bieng focused on AFOL's based in the London area. Apparently he got my
number from a Wanted Add I had palced. I told him about Todd and Suzz etc
and lugnet and he was asking what events are happening in the local London
area right now? ....er nothing was my reply. Anyway I told him that no one
person is in overal co-ordination for events in the UK, and so it was just a
community thing. I suggested that if he needs more contacts and ifor he
should check here, so if you get an e.mail you'll know what its about. The
guy's name was Mark.

Regards,

I'd suggest Phil or Huw would make a good point of contact. But, I think Huw
is nearer "London", and he does have the best Lego WebSite in the UK/EU
(although ME's is a close second now that it has been de-blue-blocked).

Scott A

Scott A