 Local / United Kingdom / 5444
Re: Price reductions - where will it all end?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Alison Pike writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

This sale makes me think that etoys.co.uk is about to go under, or
is about to stop selling a wide range of lego.

But it is not just Lego. They have got everything at half price, Brio,
software, trains, Action Men, board games.  Absolutely everything I have
looked at is half price. It has generated a lot of new customers so
hopefully that is why they have done it but surely they can not repeat this
too often.

Alison

Yep, on the day Michael posted they had a selection of 43 different DVD titles.
2 days ago there were 7 left.  Heck, I even ordered another child's car seat.
Better go now to fill it up!

Mark