 Local / United Kingdom / 5441
Re: Price reductions - where will it all end?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:50:40 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G6I18p.1wz@lugnet.com...

I agree. This sale makes me think that etoys.co.uk is about to go under, • or
is about to stop selling a wide range of lego.

Witness letsbuyit.com who's shares were suspended from trading last week.

I had the same feeling about etoys too.
I bet they are dumping stock to get some cash flow.
But if they follow modern suppky chain processes, they woudnt keep much
stock, and simply order from the manufacturer when they get an order,
keeping their inventory to a minimum.
In which case you had better hope they are not going under!

I hope everyone actually gets their orders!

regards
lawrence