 Local / United Kingdom / 5442
Re: Etoys / online shopping question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:09:44 GMT

"Ian Bishop" <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:G6HKvs.Hwq@lugnet.com...
What's the level of confidence and usage of online ordering, eg from • etoys?
I have just placed an online order, basically because the stuff was • selling
out quickly and the phone ordering service is closed today.

No problems whatsoever. I ordered a load of xmas presents from them in
November, and they came very promptly. Much less hassle than phone ordering
or traipsing round TRU :-)

Huw