 Local / United Kingdom / 5443
Re: Price reductions - where will it all end?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

This sale makes me think that etoys.co.uk is about to go under, or
is about to stop selling a wide range of lego.

But it is not just Lego. They have got everything at half price, Brio,
software, trains, Action Men, board games.  Absolutely everything I have
looked at is half price. It has generated a lot of new customers so
hopefully that is why they have done it but surely they can not repeat this
too often.

Alison