 Local / United Kingdom / 5232
Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:40:02 GMT

I will let you know if I get invited to any Model Railway exhibitions
next year, as I think it is nice to involve the public.

So far I have been invited back to Dundee which is too far away for
everybody.  Birmingham could be good if I get invited back.

Also I like to let the children opperate the trains which is better than it
sound as you have the voltage turned down - also after dirving a train for a
few circuits it is much more interesting to talk to the visitors.

David