 Local / United Kingdom / 5225
Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:54:26 GMT

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message

Ok, so I just parcel up my train gear and send it to you, yes?
Yes please!

To whom will you be displaying this fine set up ?
When ?
Where?
Can I play ?

Well thats part of the suggestions I guess.
Having a layout at a north and south legofest next year would be fair
and Central too if Reddifest takes place.

Personally I would like to see some train clubs like the US. But I am not
sure there are enough of us in any one area to have several regional clubs.
But it would be nice.

I dont think it would be too hard for us southerners to get together next
year for a layout.

regards
lawrence