 Local / United Kingdom / 5233
Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:09:00 GMT

I spoke to Robert Carcary yesterday and he has confirmed he intends to be
there.

Regards, Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Bishop <ianbishop@ntlworld.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation

Jennifer Clark has added her name to the list of attendees;

Huw Millington, Tony Priestman, Phil Traviss, Scott Arthur, David Graham,
Jennifer Clark, and possibly Robert XX, the chap featured on Collector's • Lot
who Phil tracked down (perhaps Phil or Robert can confirm that for me?).

I had a go at the bridge challenge myself and got on OK. I then re-read my
rules and found it was not one, but two tins of catfood. Crash! Back to • the
drawing board...

Regarding nosh, do we want to eat in or out? I thought of offering a • choice
of ready meals to shove in the oven, or we could head off to McDonalds /
Pizza Hut / KFC / chippie as an alternative. Whaddya reckon?