 Local / United Kingdom / 5165
Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:03:07 GMT

Jon (and others): Don't forget you can still enter Ian's challenges by post!

Phil.
PS: Do you remember the guy with the big ship on Collector's Lot earlier
this year? I tracked him down to Scotland, and will try to get him across to
Ian's to meet us.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon D Hayward <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation

Sorry to leave it so late in the day guys, but...

...I _won't_ be attending :-( I currently have 4 events lined up for the • day
(much the same problem as Tony's fest last year), so I'll attend the 3 • down
here in the south this year.

On top of that, I've just moved, and all my LEGO is currently stashed away
waiting for me to find time to re-sort it all!!!

Have a great time everyone. I'll catch up with you all soon.

Jon.