 Local / United Kingdom / 5093
Re: Caterham 7 replica completed: Take a look at my finished creation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 23:24:22 GMT

Neil Everett wrote

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you have seen previous pictures of my Caterham replica, • but
it is now finished>
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.everett/lego/legoindex.htm

From one technic maniac to another, "GOOD JOB"
This is just the sort of car I'd build if I had the time!
I'm still working on the technic model to beat all technic models
but I recently got a little disheartened when I found someone had
beat me too it ages ago :( (go to
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/jeroen/f-14.html
to see what I mean)
And considerably beat me too!