 Technic / 2854
Re: Caterham 7 replica completed: Take a look at my finished creation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:55:43 GMT

"Neil Everett" <neil.everett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm sure many of you have seen previous pictures of my Caterham replica, • but
it is now finished!  The finishing touch to the model is the working
windscreen wipers.  In addition to these, the bodywork is now complete, • and
there are some seats for your comfort.  Please go and take a look.  Click • on
'Lego models', then follow the Caterham 7 links.

Hi Neil.

Where did you get technical information on the Caterham from - i.e. what
served as your blueprint for this? (do you have one?)

The reason I ask is that I have been looking at building a new technic car
myself (seeing as my 8448 is in pieces at the moment).
I was looking at doing something like a Lotus 340R. But I couldnt find any
technical details on-line of the internals of the vehicle - chassis,
suspension layout, etc - just pretty pictures of the outside.

I liked your model as it had a accurate(ish) interior and exterior.

I dont want to have to buy a 340R first. Though that would be nice!

Any links you could point me at.
Lotuscars is useless

regards
lawrence