 Technic / 2853
2852  |  2854
Subject:
Caterham 7 replica completed: Take a look at my finished creation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:47:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you have seen previous pictures of my Caterham replica, but
it is now finished!  The finishing touch to the model is the working
windscreen wipers.  In addition to these, the bodywork is now complete, and
there are some seats for your comfort.  Please go and take a look.  Click on
'Lego models', then follow the Caterham 7 links.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neil.everett/lego/legoindex.htm

Your feedback is always appreciated!

Thanks for your time,

Neil