 Local / United Kingdom / 5094
Re: Pumpkin Pack from Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:07:36 GMT

You're quite right, it should say 8x2 brick, Orange ...., not 8x8.
I also bought 4 of these a couple of weeks ago, and a pack of the small
white windows.
I was charged the correct postage fee though.

Jonathon

Duckie Dave wrote in message ...

Jason J. Railton wrote in message ...
I got a bit of a suprise with this set (3731).  I ordered four Pumpkin • Packs
from Shop@Home.  From the picture on the website, it looks like the • pumpkin
face is only a single stud thick.  It's actually two studs thick, so I got • a
lot more bulk than I was expecting.  Not so great for the bricks, but it
makes the slopes much more useful.  Anyway, here's a full inventory if
anyone's interested:

3731 Pumpkin Pack:
2x2 Brick, Orange -  7 of
3x2 Brick, Orange - 16 of
4x2 Brick, Orange - 12 of
8x8 Brick, Orange -  9 of

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is this correct?

(Duckie) Dave Till

2x2 Slope, 45°, Orange -  6 of
2x3 Slope, 30°, Orange -  6 of
2x2 Inverted Slope, 45°, Orange - 18 of
2x3 Inverted Slope, 30°, Orange - 4 of
2x1 Brick, Black - 4 of
2x1 Brick, Dark (Standard) Green - 3 of
2x2 Slope, 45°, Dark (Standard) Green - 2 of

Also, a caution to check your order and dispatch confirmation e-mails. • The
website calculated postage at £4-50, which is what I filled out my details
for (I have a printed copy).  I was actually billed for the maximum • postage
of £9-00.  When I called, I was immediately offered the full £9-00 in
credit.  I said I'd rather have the money back, and they actually refunded
the full £9-00.  So, I'm not really complaining, just advising you to • check.
It seems that you can be billed for any amount on a credit card, not
necessarily the amount you agreed to.

Jason J Railton