 Local / United Kingdom / 4108
  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

(...) Good, then that starts to narrow down the date. (...) Themes 1. train seems ever popular. Should have finished the Metro Terminus by then 2. What about Castle? Havent seen a good castle display at a UK fest yet. I have been accumulating castle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

Castle or pirates are both good for me, I will sart preparing something. Jason ----- Original Message ----- From: lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 10:30 PM Subject: Re: Thames (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

(...) CHEEK !! There was a good display of castles at Redditch and a moderate one at Southport pictures will be uploaded when the great god of webspace allows. I am hoping to put together a display of space vehicles and bases ( one or two for each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

(...) Southport Sorry. I remember seeing a few castles at Redditch, but didnt go to Southport. I suppose I need to qualify my definition of goodness. Things I like to see would be 1. MOCS 2. Diaramas, which could be constructed from sets or mocs. So (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

In response to Lawrence, I will try to assemble some armies, I could rustle up 50-60 Shako at soldiers (15 or so currently aboard an extended and slightly modified 6285), in addition to a few smaller groups, say dozen or so wolf men rebels, 20-30 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

(...) Great. If you noticed on my web page for the fest, the hall is a few hundred yards from the Duke of Wellingtons house. (also near to Sandhurst Miltary college) It would therefore be nice to have a Lego Battle of Waterloo. Some of the pirate (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, lawrence wilkes (<FwtF7K.B2r@lugnet.com>) wrote at 13:38:08 (...) <falls off chair, laughing> I can possibly muster one (hundred) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

Its a little known fact that the 'British' army at Waterloo was made up of several nations. If you read my book "Wellington had it Easy" you will see that he was aided by Prussians, Russians and Cushions, and the entire left wing of the battlefield (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

"Alan Kershaw" <alan@kershawcomputi...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fwu1ot.A51@lugnet.com... (...) under (...) the (...) LOL! (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest

(...) Amen to that ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)