 Local / United Kingdom / 4119
Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:55:20 GMT

2. What about Castle? Havent seen a good castle display at a UK fest yet.

CHEEK !!
There was a good display of castles at Redditch and a moderate one at Southport
pictures will be uploaded when the great god of webspace allows.

I am hoping to put together a display of space vehicles and bases ( one or two
for each year) as an alternative display.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw