 Local / United Kingdom / 4108
Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:30:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
Lawrence,

Great news!

I'd prefer the 23rd, as i could stay longer on this date, but can do both.

Good, then that starts to narrow down the date.

BTW whats the theme? and are we doing any towers, totem poles etc?

Themes
1. train seems ever popular. Should have finished the Metro Terminus by then
2. What about Castle? Havent seen a good castle display at a UK fest yet. I
have been accumulating castle sets and parts in preparation for building one
large castle. This will give me the impetus. It will be forces of evil, bat
loards and dragons type thing. Would like some forces of good to oppose me!
3. Or pirates? What about assembling an armada?
4. What about a race? Anyone got one of these new speed timers yet? See who
can assemble the fastest lego vehicle over say a distance of 10 metres.

regards
lawrence