 Local / United Kingdom / 4109
Re: August Fest-Show in Southport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:51:39 GMT

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000615205304.21859A@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
Folks....

I will set up another Southport show if I
can be sure of good train layouts.
If there is a good response I will proceed
to arrange for the end of August.
If you can make it say 19th or 26th ???
or what about 2nd September ????
Are all the little lego buyers at school then ?

Sounds good! How about 26 August to give us a month before Thames Valley?
Fits in with Alan too!

Just Jono .oO