 Local / United Kingdom / 4117
Re: August Fest-Show in Southport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
Folks....

I will set up another Southport show if I
can be sure of good train layouts.
If there is a good response I will proceed
to arrange for the end of August.
If you can make it say 19th or 26th ???
or what about 2nd September ????
Are all the little lego buyers at school then ?

Michael Pratt

I'd prefer the 2nd September as I may be out of the country at the end of
August. I would also be able to bring alot of train sets, and as it will still
be the school holidays would be able to come the day before this time to help
set up.  Michael.