 Local / United Kingdom / 4187
Re: Thames Valley Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
up 50-60 Shako at soldiers (15 or so currently aboard an extended and
slightly modified 6285), in addition to a few smaller groups, say dozen or
so wolf men rebels, 20-30 forestmen, 20-30 of varying different castle
figures. I may also get time for some small MOC for use in the diaramas?  -
Overall I like Lawrence's suggestion?

Great.

If you noticed on my web page for the fest, the hall is a few hundred yards
from the Duke of Wellingtons house. (also near to Sandhurst Miltary college)

It would therefore be nice to have a Lego Battle of Waterloo. Some of the
pirate theme soldiers are appropriately dressed, plus some cannons. But they
are even rarer than knights! Dont suppose anyone has got several hundred
pirate soldiers?

regards
lawrence