 Local / United Kingdom / 2576
RE: Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg working properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:40:05 GMT

I can't get the back leg to depoly even after following the errata. My head
stays on though!

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tony Priestman
Sent: 03 January 2000 21:34
To: lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg
working properly?

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Huw Millington (<FnqBxp.Hpu@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:27:38

My main problem was stowing the head correctly, and then • avoiding it
flying off every second time it opens.

No problem with the head here, apart from it not staying • down when trying to
fold the droid up.

I think we can conclude that it is by far the trickest • Technic set ever to
build, beating the shuttle by some margin (albeit taking 1/4 • of the time)

I had another play with it last night, and only got it to
open properly
twice, one of which was upside down.

I was also having the same problem with the back leg not deploying
properly.

And the head still comes off.

I don't think it's the trickiest to build; just the trickiest to play
with :-)
--
Tony Priestman