 Local / United Kingdom / 2558
Re: Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg working properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:08:51 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:05:09 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...
Does anyone's work as advertised?

Not currently. Tony Priestman very kindly provided scans of
his errata pages, but I have yet to try and incorporate them.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888