 Local / United Kingdom / 2570
Re: Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg working properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:33:38 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Huw Millington (<FnqBxp.Hpu@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:27:38

My main problem was stowing the head correctly, and then avoiding it
flying off every second time it opens.

No problem with the head here, apart from it not staying down when trying to
fold the droid up.

I think we can conclude that it is by far the trickest Technic set ever to
build, beating the shuttle by some margin (albeit taking 1/4 of the time)

I had another play with it last night, and only got it to open properly
twice, one of which was upside down.

I was also having the same problem with the back leg not deploying
properly.

And the head still comes off.

I don't think it's the trickiest to build; just the trickiest to play
with :-)
--
Tony Priestman