 Local / United Kingdom / 2560
Re: Destroyer Droid - anyone got the back leg working properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 22:27:38 GMT

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
My front legs go back further than the illustration as well, so that's
probably normal.

I think various bits are meant to open when a shock is provided. If you
can get the front legs to work right, the rest of it should bounce
itself open.

My main problem was stowing the head correctly, and then avoiding it
flying off every second time it opens.

No problem with the head here, apart from it not staying down when trying to
fold the droid up.

I think we can conclude that it is by far the trickest Technic set ever to
build, beating the shuttle by some margin (albeit taking 1/4 of the time)

Huw