 Local / United Kingdom / 1759
Re: UK 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:18:06 GMT

So when do we think some 2000 models will come out in UK

I remeber last year i brought an 8251 on Christmas eve.

What do you think, it would be nice to see some before the Legofest.

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I take it then the European ones are even thicker... with a full range • of
trains?

By European I was including the UK. Most Euro catalogues show 90% the same
product ranges. This year the most comprehensive (that I have) was the
German which was thicker that ours and included Scala, Mindstorms, • software,
spares and all the trains IIRC

Huw