 Local / United Kingdom / 1748
Re: UK 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:12:47 GMT

Any wild guesses as to what will and won't be in the UK catalogue? What • about
Futbol - as we got the soccer sets they may decide not to release it over • here!

I was not too impressed with the new soccer sets as a model. I think the '98
version was better (will it be "Classic Soccer" now?). The new one does look
more playable though.... but if I wanted that I'd dig my Sebbuteo out of the
loft.

Best wishes

Scott A