 Local / United Kingdom / 1746
Re: UK 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:18:58 GMT

I am hoping to see more Technic's for the 2000 release

The new Slizers, they have a disk on the front as a wheel?
I am not to keen on the slammers 8236,8237,8238. They must use the same
system as the 8205 Racers.

Look's like we will have to wait when the Full 2000 Catalog come out,
hopefully the US will get that soon

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Richard Franks <spontificus@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:FKxLsJ.MDr@lugnet.com...

Any wild guesses as to what will and won't be in the UK catalogue? What • about
Futbol - as we got the soccer sets they may decide not to release it over • here!

Richard