 Local / United Kingdom / 1611
1610  |  1612
Subject:
A question for Huw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
Hello out there!  I am collector across the Atlantic from you that needs • some
assistance.  I have heard rumblings that the UK 1999 Holiday Catalog has
pictures of the 2000 Adventurers minifigs.  Is this true?  If so what is
pictured?  What is mentioned?  Can anyone get me a scan or post one up • here?
Any answers, assistance, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Rest assured that as soon as I have a copy, I'll post scans to my web site.

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

Huw

Hi there Huw,
   I just put your site on my favorites list so I'll be sure to check every
day now.  Do you have any idea when the catalog comes out?  Where did the
initial reports come from?  Do you really think they can be substantiated?
Questions, questions, questions...I know, but you seem to be very up-to-date
in your lego knowledge so I thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Mark L