 Local / United Kingdom / 1624
Re: A question for Huw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:52:36 GMT

Hi there Huw,
   I just put your site on my favorites list so I'll be sure to check • every
day now.  Do you have any idea when the catalog comes out?  Where did the
initial reports come from?  Do you really think they can be substantiated?
Questions, questions, questions...I know, but you seem to be very • up-to-date
in your lego knowledge so I thought I would ask.

Its not a catalogue, as explained elsewhere, its just the UK LEGO club
magazine, which at this time of year often has teasers about next year's
range.

It is delivered to every member, which presumably takes a while to do, which
would explain why I have not received one yet, and others have.

Huw