 Local / United Kingdom / 1622
Re: Holiday Catalog-2000 Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:24:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Lindsey writes:

Hiya Mark,

  May I ask where and when you acquired the copy you are referring to?  Was
it sent to you by Lego or did you pick it up?  I have recently called the • Lego
shop at home service for the U.S. and they did confirm that a new 1999 winter
catalog was on the way, so I'll let everyone know if something differs from
the U.K. copy once I know more about both.  Thanks for the info...take care.

I *think* what you were referring to is this posting:
http://www.lugnet.com/adventurers/?n=202

That's the standard UK Lego Club magazine "Bricks'n'Pieces", which isn't • really
a catalogue like the sort you get - it's more of a glossy advertising • pamphlet!

So anyway, every UK Lego Club member should get a copy of this through their
letterbox - I hope that answers your questions!

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for clearing that up Richard.  Now if I could just find a UK lego Club
member with a copy and a scanner I would be living in a perfect world.

Mark L