 Local / United Kingdom / 1612
Re: Holiday Catalog-2000 Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:
I have a copy but no scanner :(  The logo says Arctic, and it's got a mountain
in the background - it's all very stylised so that really is about all there • is
too it!

I think the minifigs mentioned (orange and holding Crystals) are actually from
some Rock Raiders thingummy though. I'm guessing that the new Minifigs won't
change all that much, except that they may be wearing thick warm clothing :)

Richard

Hi there Richard,
   May I ask where and when you acquired the copy you are referring to?  Was
it sent to you by Lego or did you pick it up?  I have recently called the Lego
shop at home service for the U.S. and they did confirm that a new 1999 winter
catalog was on the way, so I'll let everyone know if something differs from
the U.K. copy once I know more about both.  Thanks for the info...take care.

Mark L