 Local / United Kingdom / 1598
Re: Holiday Catalog-2000 Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:00:50 GMT

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
news:FK9rDv.GK2@lugnet.com...
Hello out there!  I am collector across the Atlantic from you that needs • some
assistance.  I have heard rumblings that the UK 1999 Holiday Catalog has
pictures of the 2000 Adventurers minifigs.  Is this true?  If so what is
pictured?  What is mentioned?  Can anyone get me a scan or post one up • here?
Any answers, assistance, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Rest assured that as soon as I have a copy, I'll post scans to my web site.

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

Huw