 Local / United Kingdom / 132
Re: No '99 sets yet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:48:44 GMT

Richard Dewsbery wrote:
I've seen these in the West Midlands at the same price.  Why are there so
many of this set, and  not (say) Fort Legorado?

Dunno, maybe they overstocked, remember they have to order all the sets
for the year in Jan.

TRU Birmingham and Oldbury also have the last big pirate ship marked down
by £15 or so to £50.
But no 99 stuff.
Richard

Your getting a little close to my territory there, my local TRUs are
Solihull, Oldbury and Birmingham.  :-=)

Carbon 60