 Local / United Kingdom / 125
Re: No '99 sets yet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 15:49:52 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:
I also went to Legoland Windsor's big shop. Nothing there
from '99, and unlikely with it shutting down for the season
in just a couple of days. They do, however, have 1807 Santa
from 1995. Bought 8, and have discovered 'tisn't enough! What
with numerous nieces and nephews, they are all gone! Must go
back and get more. Many more. They are only 99p.

Cool, what's their mail order number again?

Carbon 60