 Local / United Kingdom / 128
Re: No '99 sets yet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:02:52 GMT

Well, like an idiot I went to TRU in Hayes today. Never go to
a toyshop the Saturday before Christmas!!!! Nothing on sale,
and nothing new. They still have 6959 box of BURP's Spyrius
base set, at 30 quid! However, I lied. There was one set on
sale, 6975 Medium-sized UFO saucer set for 15 quid. They had
a couple hundred of these. True!

I've seen these in the West Midlands at the same price.  Why are there so
many of this set, and  not (say) Fort Legorado?

TRU Birmingham and Oldbury also have the last big pirate ship marked down
by £15 or so to £50.

But no 99 stuff.

Richard