 Local / United Kingdom / 129
128  |  130
Subject:
1999 sets have landed! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:22:07 GMT

The title says it all...

Went into the local toy shop here in Horsham and what do I practically trip
over walking in the door but three large boxes featuring our favorite logo.

A quick scan of the shelves confirmed my suspicions, they had received some of
the 1999 sets.  Out on the shelves were most of the Space Port range and some
smaller bits from City and Ninja.  There may have been others but that was all
I recognised.

Discussion with the staff produced the info that the big boxes did contain
other new stuff and tommorrow I return to collect the Shogun's Fortress they
are putting aside for me.

The trip was doubly worth it as I managed to pick up a Technic's Space Shuttle
for £60 down from £100.  Shame I have Christmas cards to write tonight. :-(

For the interested, the shop was Goodacres in Horsham and it's a Toymaster
shop, so it may be worth checking your local one.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
neil@binky.demon.co.uk