 Local / United Kingdom / 133
Re: 1999 sets have landed! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:55:27 GMT

Fantastic! Maybe I shall pop 'round there in the Xmas-New year interim!!
binky wrote in message ...
The title says it all...

Went into the local toy shop here in Horsham and what do I practically trip
over walking in the door but three large boxes featuring our favorite logo.

A quick scan of the shelves confirmed my suspicions, they had received some • of
the 1999 sets.  Out on the shelves were most of the Space Port range and • some
smaller bits from City and Ninja.  There may have been others but that was • all
I recognised.

Discussion with the staff produced the info that the big boxes did contain
other new stuff and tommorrow I return to collect the Shogun's Fortress • they
are putting aside for me.

The trip was doubly worth it as I managed to pick up a Technic's Space • Shuttle
for £60 down from £100.  Shame I have Christmas cards to write tonight. :-(

For the interested, the shop was Goodacres in Horsham and it's a Toymaster
shop, so it may be worth checking your local one.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
neil@binky.demon.co.uk