 Local / United Kingdom / 139
Re: 1999 sets have landed! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:26:03 GMT

However I don't suspect I'll be building it for a while... we hardly made a
dent on the Space Shuttle last night :-)

I might be a bit out of practice, having put the Lego away 15 years ago, but
when I tried 8480 as my first new Lego set 3 weeks ago, it took me 2.5 DAYS to
build it.  A bit of a monster.

Richard

(Christmas is coming - and that means MindStorms :-))