 Local / United Kingdom / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Pricewatch (FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:37:07 GMT

Hi All!

Found a couple of bargains in the S. Bucks area if anyone is interested...

Space Shuttles (8480) in the Toyshop in Chesham for 50ukp (about four left on
Saturday) - and I thought I got a good deal @ 69.00 8-(

I can't remember the name of the Shop exactly, but it's the only proper
toyshop in Chesham, up near the clock-tower end.

And in the Entertainer in Amersham I was surprised to find quite a few 8280's
(Fire response teams) at 20ukp. (Busy Bee list this as discontinued @ 27.99)

The Space Shuttle's still my favorite model, gotta be a goodie for Christmas!
:)

Regards, Dave.

--
         \|||/