 Local / United Kingdom / 1035
1034  |  1036
Subject:
8448 Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:40:58 GMT

I picked up an 8448 from Argos today!

The box and instruction cover feature a new style Technic logo and artwork.
The box is silver, and massive :-)

The instructions are in 2 books - totalling 312 pages!

The pieces are thankfully packaged in 8 separate boxes for the major
sub-assemblies: Chassis, engine, gearbox, seats, bodywork etc.

I'll post more info once I have built it if anyone's interested...

Huw