 Local / United Kingdom / 1042
Re: 8448 Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:46:39 GMT

In article <FFwnvD.61o@lugnet.com>, Huw Millington
<hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes
Technic Jr has arrived!

I wouldn't say Technic Jr. - it just makes the set so much easier to build,
without rooting through 1000's of pieces.

That's half the fun gone, then.

Surely Town Junior just make the sets so much easier to build, without
having to find the bits and stick them together in the right
place/order?

And I *really* don't like the use of flexible pipes/rods/whatever in the
place of proper beams & plates. They are single use elements, and
abhorrent to true believers :-)

Needless to say, there's gonna have to be some pretty neat unique
elements in the new stuff before I'll buy it.
--
Tony Priestman