 Local / United Kingdom / 1038
Re: 8448 Super Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:24:27 GMT

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:40:58 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...
The pieces are thankfully packaged in 8 separate boxes for the major
sub-assemblies: Chassis, engine, gearbox, seats, bodywork etc.

Technic Jr has arrived!

I'll post more info once I have built it if anyone's interested...

Please!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888