 Local / United Kingdom / 1034
Re: I'm off to Billund on Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:54:57 GMT

Got back today...

Had a great time. No new trains, sadly :-(

I had heard that prices for food and general items were high in Denmark, but
I didn't reckon on 100% more than ours!

I'll post a fuller report ASAP...

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
Does anyone want me to look out for anything for them?

New trains perhaps? (that is assuming they are out there already)

Huw