 Local / Portugal / 97
Re: Bob the Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:27:31 GMT

take a look at http://www.bobthebuilder.org/
its a kids animated tv show, bit like postman pat or fireman sam (why break
a winning formula :) ) and is narrated by Neil Morrisy (Tony in 'Men
behaving badly' - if you get that outside the UK )

James

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
Hi all,

Can somebody please tell me what exactly is "Bob the Builder"? I got the
idea it is a TV show, but I never got to see it.
TIA,

Pedro