 Duplo / 455
Re: Bob the Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.pt, Michael Edwards writes:
Its a kid's cartoon which is well known in the UK, well its a UK Cartoon
anyone.:) The Voice of Bob is Neil Morsey from "Men Behaving Badly" - Adult
Comedy

Go here for more info on Bob and his gang

http://www.bobthebuilder.com/

I'd like to thank all the people who answered in this thread, now I have a
little more background about this new DUPLO line.
The show isn't currently running on portuguese TV, nor through cable (unless
it passes on BBC Prime, bu I never watch that). It is possible that a
portuguese dubbed version will appear in the future, if the Teletubbies'
example is followed.
Funny, a couple of you mentioned the voices... we will *never* hear the
originals! Portuguese kids don't often speak in English, you know?...

:-P

Pedro