 Local / Portugal / 158
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:01:56 GMT

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> ha scritto:
In lugnet.loc.it, Pedro Silva writes:
Your description of the quest for the Zwolle site is amazing!
I am still laughing... you wouldn't by any chance be a comedian, no?

I would love to read this in English, as far as the humor is translatable.

It's mostly about our adventures in reaching the place of the meeting and
the bungalows. It tells, with a humorous touch, the amazing number of U
turns we had to perform in Amsterdam, in Zwolle, and mostly, as you already
know, among the trees in the Lenkule site :-) It also tells about the fact
that we left Carlo and Ezio on a tram in Amsterdam, and they had to walk a
lot to reach us, carrying all the baggage. That our models didn't survive
the flight, and that we had to spend a lot of time rebuilding them. In
short, all those kind of slight mishaps that created so many occasions to
laugh :-)

We spent four fabulous days, and I want to thank you once again for the
great opportunity you gave us to attend, and for all what you've done to
organize our stay.

Sunshine from Italy
Mario