 Local / Italia / 9239
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:08:11 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
news:GLqEnw.82r@lugnet.com...
Is the inside of the train fully detailed (bunks, seats, tables)? What is
the behaviour of the cars on turns?

My wife (NNLS: Near NLS) did the details in my wagon.
The behaviour on turns was surprisingly good: the cars never derailed, well,
ehmm, at least not without uman intervention ;-))
The long cars (48 stud) have a lot of problem on "S" turns. We used
asymmetricals boogies to keep the distance between pins at a minimum.

PS - You are listed under "8-wide", aren't you?  :-P

:-)))

--
Cheers
Carlo