 Local / Portugal / 153
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:13:34 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
news:GLq9Lz.IDC@lugnet.com...
Do you know whose train is it, that modified Metroliner with 8-windows
cars?

If you mean this:
then it's mine & Gianluca's.

Gianluca did the loco and three coaches, I did the baggage wagon and one of
the coaches.

And what about the drawbridges with automated control?

I think the one on the layout is from Manfred Moolhuysen.

--
Cheers
Carlo