 Local / Portugal / 152
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:59:36 GMT

Hi Manfred!

In lugnet.loc.it, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.loc.it, Pedro Silva writes:
Your description of the quest for the Zwolle site is amazing!
I am still laughing... you wouldn't by any chance be a comedian, no?

I would love to read this in English, as far as the humor is translatable.

Better ask someone in .loc.it... I understand *some* italian, but I'm afraid
I cannot comprehensively translate the whole story. Sorry...  :-(

[snip] I and the gang from PLUG are really looking forward to know
about this meeting, so that we can get ideas for our own (smaller!)
reunions.

If you have any questions you would like to ask to a member of the
organizing committee directly, I'm one of them, so feel free to ask me anything.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Yes, I have a couple of questions for you! But first allow me to
congratulate you for the meeting, I saw the pictures of it and it appeared
to have been a success!
Anyway, here goes:
#1 - How many builders, creations and visitors attended the event? Gimme
some numbers, please. (Important: what percentage of non-LEGO fans?)
#2 - What kind of support did you have from LEGO/Netherlands and/or TLC? Is
it expectable to have that kind of support abroad?
#3 - How is the planning of one event this big? How much time and people to
organize it?
#4 - How does one participate in the event?
#5 - When is the next one?  :-)

Pedro