 Local / Nederland / 1289
1288  |  1290
Subject:
Help with Old Danish Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:39:43 GMT

Hello,
I recently acquired a few Danish printed bricks, but can't figure out what
they mean. Here's a list, along with picture links:

Posterijen - (I think this means literally Post Office?)

Automatiek - (I think this means Garage, what is the literal translation
Auto Maker?)

P.T.T. - (I can't figure out what this is an abreviation for, or what it means)

I found these in a box of well-loved vintage bricks. I appreciate any help
in understanding their meaning.

I keep a photo gallery of these vintage printed bricks:

I am always looking for more pictures of vintage name bricks or any
variations. These are the first Dutch named beams for my gallery.
Submissions of new pictures are always welcome & will be credited.

Thanks,
Clark