 Local / Israel / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Help with a few words - kinda urgent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:12:06 GMT

Help! Help!

Stupid babelfish doesn't know how to translate to hebrew, I dunno where my
heb-eng dictionary is, and I can't for the life of me remember how to say
these words in English:

Rakefet? (the flower)
and
Ktipha? (the material)

It's not a matter of life of death, *but* I'd really appreciate it... it
would help the most if I got answers before about 21:00 on June 25th (that's
Eastern Time in the US... which would be 4:00 AM (heh) on June 26th israel
time). I'd still like to know later, but it'll help me a lot less. :-(

Plus, there isn't any really good translation for the word "de'aga", right?
Worry only sorta works, because de'aga is so much more than just worrying...
it's caring for, and loving and... ugh. No good word for all that, really. :-(

TIA,
-Shiri (who's translating songs for a friend's birthday present. in case
you're wondering, both those words are from David Broza's "I loved her then,
I love her now".)